DJ Lessons with Want2DJ are perfect for anyone looking for a…
- 90 min or 2hr DJ Experience
- Learn how to DJ & Improve your mixing skills
If you have a dream to learn to DJ, even if you are an absolute beginner or self-taught. We welcome all ages, types of music, experience levels and all types of DJ’s and would love to help you achieve your DJ goal.
If you have a desire to explore, learn or build your confidence, then you’re in the right place.
What can I expect from a DJ Experience with Want2DJ?
- Mix your favourite songs in your very own DJ Booth
- Explore different brands and models of DJ Controller and Software
Gift Voucher. If you’re looking for a different kind of gift for your music lover. Someone who would might appreciate an opportunity to try one or two Taster sessions,? Then consider a DJ Experience Gift Voucher.
What can I expect from DJ Lessons with Want2DJ?
- Learn and/or improve DJ skills/techniques and Build confidence
- Help and advice on what equipment/music to buy and where
- Hardware/Software Support for Mac/Win on your chosen platform.
Whatever music you like – today’s Top 40 to 90s Dance/Trance anthems, Dub-Step, House, Bassline and Happy Hardcore to Party Classics from the sixties, seventies and eighties. We work with Student DJ’s aged 8yrs to 59yrs. Music choices have been eclectic to say the least. We can’t wait to find out what your personal favourites are and help you to create a mix you can achieve again and again.
Absolute Beginners (No Equipment)
First and foremost, we will get you started. Imagine walking into your very own DJ Booth and working on some awesome DJ kit. Whether you’d prefer to learn on Digital, CD or Turntable, we’ll have some of your favourite songs ready for you to mix.
When searching for a DJ Controller, it can seem overwhelming to know where to start. This is where we come in… With so many different brands and models, you will get the opportunity to try out some of the most popular controllers available. Giving you a better idea of what to expect as you discover what features you like and what you need when performing your ultimate set. Purchase with confidence by choosing one that not only fits your budget, but also matches your workflow and DJ style.
Improve your skills
If you’ve ever wondered why something you’re doing is not working as you’d expect and/or you just want to feel confident behind the decks… then you will benefit from DJ lessons with Want2DJ!
No matter what level you are at, what resources you have learned from and/or bad habits you’ve acquired… we can fill in any missing blanks and help you overcome any challenge. You will achieve a professional standard of mixing. One that you will be able to perform consistently, night after night, after night.
How long this takes is down to you. We can work together as little or as much as you need to give you the results you desire.
What equipment will I work on?
- DJ Software = Virtual DJ Pro, Serato DJ Pro + Rekordbox DJ.
- DJ Controllers = Pioneer DDJ-400, Pioneer DDJ-SB3, Pioneer XDJ-RX2, Numark Mixtrack Platinum + Numark Partymix
- DJ Mixers = Pioneer DJM-750 Mk2 + Denon MCX8000
- CD Players = Pioneer CDJ-1000 MkIII
- Turntables = Pioneer PLX-1000
Maybe you’ve purchased or acquired your own decks and need a little help knowing what it can do?
- Any age
- Any experience
- Any music style
- Any DJ style
- Industry standard equipment (Pioneer, Denon & Numark)
- Hardware + Software and IT support, advice & guidance
- Lesson frequency to suit your schedule (Weekly, Fortnightly + Monthly)
- Book one session or a few to help you achieve your DJ goals
Regardless of which platform (Vinyl, CD or Digital) you’re familiar with, at Want2DJ we can help to rectify any issues you may be experiencing and if necessary set everything up from scratch on Windows and Mac Devices. We can provide as much or as little support, guidance and advice you need. Plus help you with all of these…
- Which controller to buy + where to purchase + how to set your equipment up
- where to buy UK licensed music and how best to organise your collection
- importing/analysing your collection, tracks and/or folders
- backing up/restoring your Rekordbox/Serato or Virtual DJ collection or moving your whole database to an external drive or laptop.
How much do lessons cost?
- 1hr = £20
- 1.5hrs = £30
- 2hrs = £40
- 1hr = £25
- 1.5hrs = £35
- 2hrs = £45
- Tues [5:30PM or 7:30PM]
- Weds [10/10:30AM, 1/1:30PM, 5:30PM]
- Saturday [8:30AM, 10:30AM, 1:30PM, or 4PM]
Get in touch today…
Simply fill out our call back request form and include the following:-
- Full Name & D.O.B., tel number + email address + contact preference
- DJ experience & Equipment (if any)
- What you are interested in learning or accomplishing
- Preferred day/timeslot
- If you would like to learn on [Digital, CD or Vinyl]
- Favourite music style(s)
In case you’re not sure, why not book one session and see how you go. If you’d like more then just let us know. Just about every student tells us how much fun they have and how 90 minutes of DJ Lessons with Want2DJ actually feels like 30. To find out more, check out our reviews page or frequently asked questions
To check availability, call us today on 01709 262005 or email. We will then confirm our availability – typically within 1-4hrs.
I look forward to working with you and can’t wait to show you around and teach you some cool tricks of the trade.
Thanks for visiting our page. We hope you were able to navigate around the site easily enough and find what you were looking for.
See you soon.