DJ Lessons with Want2DJ are perfect for anyone looking to …
- Learn to DJ Professionally or a hobby
- Get back into DJing and learn a new setup
- Improve mixing skills and feel more confident
Whether you are an absolute beginner, self-taught or used to DJ back in the day. I absolutely love working with DJs of all experience levels, ages and backgrounds and I am committed to helping you achieve your DJ goal(s).
What can I expect from online DJ Lessons with Want2DJ?
If you don’t have any DJ equipment, I can help you with…
- 1:1 DJ Taster session or Group DJ Taster Course (Online)
- Advice and recommendations on DJ Equipment, Music & Accessories
- How everything works, setup and get you mixing
If you have your own decks, I can help you…
- improve your skills to professional standard
- feel confident behind the decks
- check and advise if anything is not working properly
In your first session, we will discuss some of the challenges you’ve encountered and establish your skills and confidence levels in relation to where you want to be. We will then create a plan for each lesson thereafter. How many sessions is impossible to know before we’ve had a chance to work together. You might benefit from one or two 2hr sessions or regular sessions on a weekly, fortnight or monthly basis.
No matter what resources you have learned from, I can help fill in any missing blanks and give your mixing structure. Whatever your DJ goal, experience and background, I can help you achieve a professional standard of mixing. One that you will be able to perform consistently every time. I am 100% committed to helping you get your skills to a level you are happy with. Possibly even help you secure and work towards a paid opportunity!
If you don’t have any DJ Equipment or music… don’t worry as we have everything you need to help you work out what to buy, how much you can expect to pay and where to buy them. Our DJ Taster Session is one of the more cost effective ways to explore different hardware brands and software platforms. This can help fast-track your DJ journey to finding the right setup for you.
Whether online or in the studio, you’ll leave your very first session knowing categorically if being a DJ is something you’d like to persue. You’ll even have a clearer idea of the kind of goal you’d like to work towards. All of which when you are ready to make your next purchase, you can do so with ease and with confidence. Something that not only fits your budget, but also matches your workflow and DJ style.
Whether you’re looking to try a Digital platform, CD or Turntables. Imagine walking into and being able to practice in your very own DJ Booth. Playing on some and exploring some awesome and popular DJ Kit and Software. Now let’s talk about music… What do you love to listen to and what would you like to DJ?
I can’t wait to find out more about you and your ideas and look forward to helping you learn the skills and create a mix you can enjoy performing again and again.
Book your first session today…
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, DOB and contact details, what brought you here…
It would also be really helpful to know the following:-
- Any DJ experience to date (if applicable)?
- If you currently have any DJ Equipment or Software?
- Your general availability
- What you’d most like to achieve?
Due to Social Distancing restrictions, DJ Lessons and Taster Sessions are currently only available virtually via Zoom video call. Don’t worry if you’re not tech savvy, as everything will be explained as we will guide you every step of the way and work through any technical issues as they happen!
Get in touch today by emailing us at email@example.com
If you don’t want to wait until we re-open and would like to be notified of possible dates, please complete the relevant booking form.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
How much do lessons cost?
- 1hr = £30
- 1.5hrs = £45
- 2hrs = £55
Online session times are currently:-
- Tues/Weds [6PM, 7:30PM]
- Saturday [10:30AM, 1:30PM]
- All kinds of DJ’s, any age, all experience levels, all music styles
- Tuition, advice and support on all major brands of DJ equipment
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly or adhoc to suit any schedule
Whether you are starting from scratch, wish to get to the next level or understand what your equipment can do. Its not just new skills and techniques you will acquire. We can help you with most technical aspects of your DJ Hardware and Software including your laptop and music library.
We can provide as much or as little support, guidance and advice you need. Such as help with…
- What equipment to buy + where to purchase + how to set it up
- Where to buy DJ music and how to organise your collection
- Importing/analysing your collection, tracks and/or folders
- How to protect your Music Library (Backup & Restore)
- Moving your music library databases to a hard drive or new laptop.
- Software and IT support, advice & guidance
Book your session today…
If you are happy with what you are looking for, then please click one of the following links:-
If however you would like to chat first, feel free to call us on 01709 262005 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, DOB and contact details. Bookings are confirmed via email upon receipt of payment and consent form submitted.
Thanks for visiting our page. We hope you were able to navigate around the site easily enough and find what you were looking for.
See you soon.