DJ Lessons with Want2DJ are perfect for anyone looking to…
- DJ Taster Session (90 min)
- DJ Lessons
- Improve mixing skills
- Build Confidence on the Microphone
Whether you are an absolute beginner, self-taught or professional. If you have a desire to mix music or improve your skills, then you’re in the right place. I can’t wait to work with you to progress your DJ journey!
What can I expect from DJ Lessons & Experience with Want2DJ?
First and foremost, we can help you get started and progress your DJ journey, whether you have your own equipment or not. With Want2DJ you will:-
- Learn to mix on industry-standard equipment
- Set Cue Points, Hot Cues & explore a number of FX on different DJ controllers
- Understand Song Structure, Beats, Bars & Phrases for all music styles
- Beatmatch by-ear and in-phrase like a professional
We welcome all music styles and can’t wait to work with you! From Drake to Calvin Harris and David Guetta to Paul Van Dyk to Bassline, Hardcore and Party Classics from the sixties, seventies and eighties. No matter which platform (Vinyl, CD or Digital) you’re familiar with, we can’t wait to help you progress your DJ journey and provide all the support, guidance and advice you need on…
- Which controller to buy + where to purchase + how to set your equipment up
- Where to buy licenced music + how to organise & protect your collection
- Getting your first gig and working with a live audience
- Promoting your services and getting your business online
Absolute Beginners Imagine walking into your very own DJ Booth and working on some awesome DJ kit. Once we’ve shown you around the studio, you’ll mix your favourite songs on some of the most advanced industry-standard DJ software and controllers around today.
With so many types of controller available, it can be a mind field to know where to start. So you’ll really benefit from exploring the wide range of controllers, DJ software + Equipment. We’ll not only help to find something to suit your DJ style, we will also help you to find something to suit your budget.
And if you’re looking for a gift for someone who would love an opportunity of one or two Taster sessions, then check out our DJ Experience Gift Voucher.
Improve your skills Whether you own a DJ Controller or are still thinking about it, we’ll help you to improve on you’re preferred platform/technology and get you to the next level and beyond.
From Vinyl & CD to Digital Whether self-taught or semi-professional you may be looking to update your equipment. Having started my DJ journey on Vinyl back in 1991, I progressed to CD and went fully digital In 2010 and look forward to sharing my experience and helping you transition.
DJ Controller setup & Laptop Support. Maybe you were expecting your controller would just work? At Want2DJ we can help rectify any issues you may be experiencing and set up your controller from scratch whether you are using Windows or Mac.
What equipment will I work on?
- DJ Software = Virtual DJ Pro, Serato DJ Lite, Pro + DVS, Rekordbox DJ
- DJ Controllers = Pioneer DDJ-400, Pioneer DDJ-SB3, Pioneer XDJ-RX2, Numark Mixtrack Platinum, Denon MC2000 + Numark Partymix
- DJ Mixers = Pioneer DJM-500 + Denon X-1100
- CD Players = Pioneer CDJ-1000 MkIII
- Any ages and experience level welcome
- All music styles + types of DJ
- One session or multiple to suit your learning and DJ goals
- Industry standard equipment (Pioneer, Denon & Numark)
- Lesson frequency to suit your schedule (Weekly, Fortnightly + Monthly)
- Hardware + Software and IT support, advice & guidance
Simply let us know what you would like to learn, if you prefer 1hr, 90 mins or 2hr session, how many lessons you would like and what frequency. In case you’re not sure, why not book one session and see how you go. If you’d like more then just let us know.
To check availability, call us today on 01709 262005 or scroll down and complete our call back request form or email. We will then confirm our availability – typically within 1-4hrs. Please include:
- Full Name & D.O.B., contact telephone number + email address
- DJ experience (if any)
- DJ equipment you own (if any) or are interested in working on
- Preferred music style(s)
- What you are interested in learning/achieving
- Your availability (Weekday evening, Saturday morning or Afternoon)
How much do lessons cost?
- 1hr = £20
- 1.5hrs = £30
- 2hrs = £40
- 1hr = £25
- 1.5hrs = £35
- 2hrs = £45
- Weekday afternoon/evenings
- Saturday mornings & afternoons
We can’t wait to show you around and teach you some cool tricks of the trade. Just about every student tells us how much fun they have and how 90 minutes of DJ Lessons with Want2DJ actually feels like 30.
To check availability, please complete the below enquiry form or email us. Just let us know what you’d like to learn, your music interests and equipment you own or are considering buying. We will confirm our availability usually within 1-4hrs.
Thanks for visiting our page. We hope you were able to navigate around the site easily enough and find what you were looking for.
See you soon.