DJ Lessons with Want2DJ are perfect for anyone looking to …
- Learn to DJ Professionally or as a hobby
- Get back into DJing and learn a Digital setup
- Improve mixing skills and build confidence
Whether you are an absolute beginner, self-taught or used to DJ back in the day. I absolutely love working with DJs of all experience levels, ages and backgrounds and I am committed to helping you achieve your DJ goal(s).
What can I expect from online DJ Lessons with Want2DJ?
If you have your own decks, I can help you…
- get everything set up and working properly, or check what you have bought is good enough for what you’re looking for.
- improve your skills and feel confident behind the decks
Not all students have the same DJ goal(s), level of experience or learn at the same pace. So we start by discussing your ideas and go through possible options to see where to focus our attention and build the lesson from there. We will then create a plan for each lesson thereafter. How many sessions is hard to answer before we’ve had chance to work together. We just need to establish where you’re at, in relation to where you want to be.
You might benefit from one to two 2hr sessions or regular sessions on a weekly, fortnight or monthly basis. Once we’ve established where you’re at in relation to where you want to be, we will have a better idea. Whatever your DJ goal, experience and background, I will help you achieve a professional standard of mixing. One that you will be able to perform consistently every single time. What I can say is… as no matter what resources you have used to date, as long as you attend your sessions, I can help to fill in any missing blanks and am 100% committed to helping you get your skills to a level you are happy with. Possibly even help you secure and work towards a paid opportunity!
If you don’t have any DJ Equipment or music… we have everything you need to work out what you need to buy. Where to purchase your decks and how much you can expect to pay. Our DJ Taster Session is one of the more cost effective ways to explore different hardware brands and software platforms. This can help fast-track your DJ journey to finding the right setup for you.
From your very first session, you will know if being a DJ is something you’d like to persue. You’ll finish the session with a much clearer idea of what you liked working on, the type of goal you’re interested in working towards. All while learning how everything works. So by the time you are ready to make your purchase. You can do so with ease and with confidence. By purchasing something that not only fits your budget, but also matches your workflow and DJ style.
Whether you’d like to explore a Digital platform, CD or Turntables. Imagine walking into your very own DJ Booth and playing on some awesome DJ kit. We’ll even have some of your favourite songs ready for your first visit to the studio. Whatever music you like – to date we have worked with Student DJ’s aged 7yrs to 61yrs. Music choices have been eclectic to say the least. Some like the current Top 40, others prefer 90s Dance anthems, Bassline, Drum & Bass, Dub-Step, House, Bassline and Happy Hardcore. Even Party Classics from the sixties, seventies and eighties. What do you love to listen to and play? Where would you love to play it and who for? I can’t wait to find out more about your personal favourites and help you to create a mix you can feel proud performing live, again and again.
Book your first session today…
Call us on 01709 262005 or email us email@example.com with your full name, DOB and contact details, what brought you here…
It would also be really helpful to know the following:-
- Any DJ experience to date (if applicable)?
- If you own any DJ Equipment or use any DJ Software?
- If you have any music to DJ with?
- Your go-to music App when listening/searching for new music?
- Availability: [Weds Aft/Eve, or Sat AM/PM]
- What would you would most like to achieve from your session?
As per government guidelines, DJ Lessons and Taster Sessions are available virtually via video call. Don’t worry if you’re not tech savvy, all you need is a mobile phone so that you can see us, and we can see you to demonstrate and explain things as we go along!
Of course you can wait until we re-open. But if you’d rather not, then we can help you NOW. Whether that’s improving your mixing, understanding your equipment and software, or giving some advice on what equipment to buy. We can do all of this and much much more virtually! If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please get in touch. Call us on 01709 262005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
If however, you’d prefer to wait until we re-open and be notified of possible dates, please complete the relevant booking form.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
What equipment will I work on?
This depends on you. Would you like to use your own equipment or ours…
- Rekordbox DJ = Pioneer DDJ-200, Pioneer DDJ-400, Pioneer XDJ-RX2
- Serato DJ = Numark Partymix, Numark Mixtrack Platinum
- Virtual DJ = Numark Partymix, Numark Mixtrack Platinum
- Traktor Pro = Traktor Kontrol S2
- CD = 2 x Pioneer CDJ-1000 MkIII + Pioneer DJM-750 Mk2
- Vinyl = 2 x Pioneer PLX-1000 + Pioneer DJM-750 Mk2
How much do lessons cost?
- 1hr = £20
- 1.5hrs = £30
- 2hrs = £40
- 1hr = £30
- 1.5hrs = £35
- 2hrs = £45
Online session times are currently:-
- Weds [1PM, 3PM, or 7PM]
- Saturday [1:30PM, or 4PM]
- All kinds of DJ’s, any age, all experience levels, all music styles
- Tuition, advice and support on all major brands of DJ equipment
- Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly or adhoc to suit any schedule
Whether you are starting from scratch, wish to get to the next level or understand what your equipment can do. Its not just new skills and techniques you will acquire. We can help you with most technical aspects of your DJ Hardware and Software including your laptop and music library.
We can provide as much or as little support, guidance and advice you need. Such as help with…
- What equipment to buy + where to purchase + how to set it up
- Where to buy DJ music and how to organise your collection
- Importing/analysing your collection, tracks and/or folders
- How to protect your Music Library (Backup & Restore)
- Moving your music library databases to a hard drive or new laptop.
- Software and IT support, advice & guidance
Book your session today…
If you are happy with what you are looking for, then please click one of the following links:-
If however you would like to chat first, feel free to call us on 01709 262005 or email us email@example.com with your full name, DOB and contact details, what you are looking for and what brought you here…
It would also be really helpful to know the following:-
- Any DJ equipment you own [Make and Model]
- If you would like to work on Digital (Software + Laptop), CD or Vinyl
- Your favourite genres of music
- When you are available for lessons
Please note it is not uncommon to have to wait a few weeks for your first session. However as we do receive cancellations, there is a possibility you may be able to get a session offered within a few days. Bookings are confirmed via email upon receipt of payment and consent form submitted.
Thanks for visiting our page. We hope you were able to navigate around the site easily enough and find what you were looking for.
See you soon.